We review the best tablet mounts from Mount-It!, CTA Digital and the Joy Factor. If you are in need of a gooseneck tablet mount that is easy to install on various surfaces including tabes and poles, read below to find the most suitable mount for you.
This tablet holder is perfect for reading recipes or books, watching movies in bed, and many other tablet activities that tire your hands. The stand is made from aluminum-magnesium alloy. That gives you the stability to place a mobile phone or a tablet. It is also hard to bend it as it is made strong to hold the tablet.
- Fits iPhone/iPad, Nintendo Switch, Samsung Galaxy, Amazon Kindle, Huawei, Nokia, and more.
- Aluminum-magnesium alloy cord with 30″ in length.
- Under $20.
This is a good choice if you are only reading and watching on your devices. Due to the design, the tablet tends to bounces and move from side to side. The gooseneck tablet holder is compatible with 4.7 to 10.5-inch devices. It can be easily mounted on a headboard, desk, or table.
- Keeps the tablet at an appropriate distance.
- Easy to mount on flat surfaces.
- Suitable for various mobile devices including phones.
This c-clamp mount allows you to attach it easily to most surfaces including tables, poles, or a mic stand. It fits surfaces with a thickness of 0.5″ to 2″. The stand has a flexible arm equipped with 3 joints to tilt, swivel, and rotate. It is made from aluminum and comes with a 5-year warranty.
- C-clamp base.
- Aluminum body with 3 joints.
- Suitable for desks, mic stands, or beds.
The Tryone stand is a good choice if you are planning to read and watch only. The stand will shake and make you feel uncomfortable if you need to touch it or tap frequently. The stand is made from aluminum and magnesium alloy that makes it sturdy, but also flexible.
- It fits 4 to 10.6″ devices like iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
- The clamp base is suitable for a surface with a thickness of up to 3″.
- Simple to install.
Even though it is not a clamp mount, we’ve included it in this review because this stand can be placed anywhere around your home while enjoying the flexibility of the long gooseneck arm. The stand is assembled using 3 components. It also has 360-degree viewing flexibility allowing you to watch movies, read and make recordings. This stand is not suitable to use with tablet cases.
- Best for 8 to 12.9″ devices.
- Suitable for reading and viewing.
- Flexible floor stand.
The stand is quite similar to other c-clamp mounts. However, if you wish for a better quality product, you should go for this one. It is also more expensive in comparison to the rest in this review. The mount is built from carbon fiber which makes it lightweight and durable. It also has two spherical joints for multi-angle viewing.
- Lightweight and sturdy.
- It fits 7-11″ devices including iPad, Surface 3, Nexus, or Galaxy.
- C-clamp base adjusts to surfaces up to 1.67″ of thickness.
The CTA Digital mount is a reliable clamp tablet stand with a few features. It is a heavy-duty mount designed to be attached to tabletops or poles. Additionally, the mount has a secret lock that protects the tablet against theft. The arm is equipped with 2 rotating joints and 2 rotating ball sockets. So, you can adjust in multiple ways.
- Suitable for 7-14″ tablets
- 360-degree rotation
- Security lock